· 2015 Newcon, Portland, OR
· 2008 – Infinite Frontiers, Kennewick, WA
· 2006 – NanDesuKan – Denver, CO
· 2006 – Kumoricon, Portland, OR
· 2014 – Portland Community College Student Art Exhibit, Portland, OR
· 2011 – Hastings Cafe, Kennewick, WA
· Created/co-op work with private party on manga project for nearly a year.
· 2 years of college level Japanese language.
· Several paid art/short manga commissions over the period of the last 7 years.
· Extensive knowledge of traditional manga technique as well as modern.
I am an artist who has been working on it as a hobby for ten years. A lot of my work isn’t posted as the majority has been lost in multiple computer hard drive failures—I have lost seven years of work. ;_;
But I will upload the last three years-ish here and new stuff which will be added monthly. I use Painter 7, Photoshop CC, and now Procreate. I work with a Wacom Cintiq, iPad Pro, and Microsoft Surface Pro. I would recommend all of those platforms to any artist that wants to start working digitally. Coming to own all those devices took time and donations, I didn’t just wake up and have all of it. Start small if you have to—my first tablet wasn’t even a Wacom. It was a knock-off brand with limited pressure sensitivity, but my first Wacom was an Intuous 3. It’s not the tools that make the artwork great, though having them certainly does help.